40 Shattuck Road
At Retirement Fiduciary Group, we take the time to get to know you on a personal level, understanding your needs, goals, values, dreams, and tolerance for risk. Like most things in life, an effective retirement plan requires insight and thoughtful, strategic planning; we are passionate about helping you get where you want to go, financially. When you decide to partner with us, we will walk you through a process designed to ensure your current needs are met, and your future goals are pursued. Imagine being able to enjoy the rest of your life as it unfolds in conjunction with your custom-tailored plan.
How Our Planning Process Works:
1. First, we get to know you. We’ll take the time to get to know you on a personal level to better understand your retirement goals. We’ll gather important paperwork that allows us to understand your situation (the more you share, the more accurately we can tailor a plan for you).
2. Once your goals are outlined, we’ll determine the best ways to help you reach your intended destination. We’ll present the costs and benefits of each of your ideas and dreams. Then,
3. Your custom-tailored strategy will be built and presented to you, aligned with your unique needs and goals.
4. Once we’ve discussed and you approve this strategy, we’ll put all the pieces in motion. We promise to put your life first and serve with humility.
5. After the implementation phase, we will continually review and monitor your plan's progress, make changes if and when necessary, provide ongoing guidance, and meet regularly to discuss your progress.